My Morning Practice lately has been largely a movement fusion of my own invention: DanYoCoGong (dance, yoga, core and qi gong). Here's a bit of the dance part to let the creative expression flooooow...
I had a mini Soul Map reading the other day with a new friend. One of the things that resonated most deeply was the confirmation she offered about letting the silly, funny and creative part of me shine through my work.
As I've been playing with this process of Personal Alchemy over the last several months, I'm noticing my internal objections that naturally arise. Historically, I haven't shown that side as much when it comes to my professional face. I think a lot of that has come from wanting people to trust me, think I am capable and qualified, and not too young to be guiding them through major life stuff (I started my business when I was 21).
There is room for Divine Play in the healing process. There is room for laughter in the darkness. There is room for dancing and being funny, even when it feels like everything around you is heavy. It doesn't mean we're taking the work less seriously. It just means that we remember that all things are birthed from the void and that creation springs up where death has passed moments before.
It means we remember that we can exist simultaneously in grief and humor, rage and creation, heaviness and grace.
Let the creative expression flow.
Let the Alchemy of personal transformation unfold.
It's so easy for us to get stuck.
- Have you ever taken a look at where you are in your life and had a sinking moment when you realized that you're in the same place you were a year ago? Two years ago?
- Have you ever felt like you always get to a certain spot in your job, your life, your relationships... and then everything falls apart and you have to start over?
- Have you told yourself over and over that you want to create a change in your life, but felt at a loss as to HOW that change was going to come about?
If you found yourself answering "yes!" to any of these questions, you might be stuck somewhere in one of the stages of the Alchemical process.
Alchemy is the process of change: even if we don't know it, we are moving through these stages in a continuous cycle throughout our entire lives. Most of us have no idea that we are living this cycle, and find ourselves washed around by the currents of change without any sense of direction or ability to consciously move through the process.
I have a gift for you.
I am offering eleven free one-hour sessions of Personal Alchemy! Here's the deal:
- This is first come, first served: once they're booked, they're booked. No reschedules, no wait list. Yes, this is my gift to you.
- We meet for one hour on my private conference line. I'll make a recording of your session, if you like!
- We'll explore where you are in your life right now and discover which of the Alchemical stages you're currently in.
- We'll look at the best way for you to get unstuck and continue to move through the cycle of Alchemy--get ready for personal practices and tools!
- If it feels like a good fit, we'll talk about ways we can continue to work together in your process of change (I AM Alchemy or one-on-one with me).
Last time I put out an offer like this, it filled within a few days. If you're interested, please book your session ASAP.
Once you're registered, I'll contact you with further details for our Personal Alchemy session! I look forward to diving in with you.