Reiki for Animals
Your pet can experience the power of healing energy.
Can Reiki help animals as well as people?
Yes! Animals are naturally sensitive to energy and enjoy Reiki’s healing influence. They experience the same relaxing and calming effects during a session as a person might. As with humans, animals can benefit physically, mentally, and emotionally from a Reiki session. Healing therapy can be very effective for dogs, cats, horses, or any other animal.
Reiki is included in Michelle's Animal Healing sessions.
Benefits of Reiki for Animals
Here are just a few examples of the benefits your pet can receive from Reiki:
- Relief of muscle tension and soreness
- Accelerated healing and recovery
- Relief of pain from arthritis, injuries, etc.
- Stress release
- Energetic cleansing
- Chakra balancing
- Increased focus and calm in “high-strung” animals
- Relief from anxiety
- Sleep aid
- Aid in training and behavioral modification
- Complement to traditional medical treatment*
- Smoother transition of the death and dying process
- Increased confidence in timid or nervous pets
- Greater “household harmony” with human and animal family members
- Emotional healing and recovery from trauma
- Decreased dependency on medication*
- Increased performance potential in athletic and show animals
- Relaxation and comfort during pregnancy and the birth process
- Calming energy for new babies
*Reiki should not be used as a substitute for veterinary consultations, a healthy diet, and regular exercise. Michelle does not seek to diagnose, treat or provide professional consultation on any medical condition. Reiki may be used as a helpful complement to traditional medicine. Please consult your veterinarian before making any changes to your pet's health regimen.
**In-home sessions may incur travel fees.